The Game is a form of fun and entertainment, but as exciting as it may be, it can also become addictive and is a risk that cannot be ignored. To take advantage of it in a safe and controlled way, it is necessary to be aware of some characteristics that make the game insane. There are some guidelines that, when it followed, will make the game safe and not become a problem instead of fun:
1. Do not gamble with money that is within your living budget, money for bill payments and for the maintenance of your home and your family should not be bet.
2. The gambling vice places the risk not only of the loss of money, it can also affect the mental health of the player. If that happens, it is time to seek professional help.
3. The idea that through gambling and betting you can solve your financial problems is very risky. Gambling is just to entertain; it is not a kind of job or income. Play only when you want to have fun
4. If you lose, don't try to recover your losses by increasing your bets.
5. If you are not having a good day, you are upset, tired or sad, do not play. When we are like that, it is more difficult to make good decisions.
6. Check your account status regularly and see what is at stake.
7. Make sure you know the rules of the games you play in.
8. Playing can easily consume your time. So you should take a break and enjoy doing another activity.
9. If gambling has changed the way you live your life, changing your behavior, it is time to take a step back.
10. If the game is taking your attention away from the priorities of your life, it is time to review concepts and look at yourself to get away from what can be harmful to your personal and professional life.
11. If you have entered an unhealthy game mode, there is free and effective help through these sites:
We do not allow registration and gambling of minors on our website. We do the age verification of our users and we may ask for documentation that proves their age. Pending verification, our team may cancel access to our website until the age of our user is confirmed.
Since the Internet is available in most homes, gaming companies and parents should cooperate to protect children and teenagers. There are too many software that filters and blocks children's access to the games website. Prevent minors from accessing the gaming site. The Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA) is part of the Institute for Family Online Safety and provides information and advice on Internet safety. Access: www.fosi.org.
We are committed to responsible gaming and are dedicated to an enjoyable and positive gaming experience.