Terms and Conditions
Before registering and opening an account with Betdiamond, on the website www.betdiamond.net, hereinafter simply referred to as “the Site”, READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS DETAILED BELOW. If you do not understand or agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site. Betdiamond belongs to YkuaPoty, a company based in Juan Pedro Caballero, Paraguay. Betdiamond® is a brand authorized by CONAJZAR, Paraguay under license 536/219 governed by Law 1016/97 of Paraguay.
I. Use of the site
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to each and every use of the Site (including, but not limited to, play areas, communication areas, product information, or any material available on the Site). Anyone who makes use of the Site will be referred to in this document as "the User". Anyone who participates in any game or bet may also be referred to herein as "the Player".
2. Betdiamond's Security, Privacy and Responsible Gaming policies and other practices, rules and requirements that appear on the Site also apply to each and every use of the Site. The Terms and Conditions, and all other policies, rules and requirements that appear on the Site or that specifically relate to or govern any particular event, game, tournament or service, will also be referred to as "the Terms and Conditions and other Rules". , constituting a legally binding agreement between the User and Betdiamond.
3. Betdiamond has the right to change, amend or add to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules at any time, when necessary. Betdiamond does not need prior notification to do so, simply post the updated version on the Site. Updated versions become applicable from the moment they are published on the Site. We recommend checking the Terms and Conditions and other Rules regularly. Your continued use of the Site following a change or update to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
4. By using and / or registering on the Site, the User agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, which govern access and use of the Site and the User's account. The User has access to the Site and / or his account as long as he complies with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. If the User does not understand and / or does not agree with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, the User will not be able to use and / or register on the Site.
5. The use of the Site is allowed exclusively to persons over 18 years of age, therefore the access of minors to any area or game of the Site is strictly prohibited.
6. The Site is for personal entertainment only. No commercial use is allowed. Betdiamond reserves the right to close accounts identified as for professional use, avoiding the spirit of entertainment and fun that it proposes.
7. Betdiamond may, at any time, with or without prior notice, modify the Site (including but not limited to services, applications, playgrounds and communication) and / or change the system specifications and / or the necessary requirements for the access and use. of the Site, services, applications, play areas and communication.
8. The Site is available to the User as is. Betdiamond cannot guarantee access to and use of the Site at any time, place, and appropriate capacity. Betdiamond will not be responsible for the inability to access or use the Site, for errors, system defects, interruptions and / or damages resulting therefrom.
9. Any errors caused by technical limitations of the User's system (including but not limited to the operating system, web browser, Internet connection, Internet provider, computer hardware and software) will be the sole responsibility of the User and not Betdiamond. Betdiamond is not responsible and no refunds will be made based on these anomalies, errors or limitations.
10. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that the details of his bet are correct. Once the bets have been made, accepted and confirmed, the user will no longer be able to cancel or modify them. Betdiamond reserves the right to cancel any bet at any time, as well as to accept or reject bets. Bets that take advantage of incorrect prices, or prices that appear on the site significantly different from the average of the rest of the market, will be void regardless of the result, at our discretion.
II. Use of software provided by third parties:
11. Most of the games offered on the Site are owned by Third Parties (Third Party Software Providers). The "Third Party Software Providers - TPSS" are external owners of the game software available on the Site, who also host, maintain, update and / or improve such games. Betdiamond simply makes such games available on the Site.
12. If and while Betdiamond provides the User with the TPSS software, the license and / or the Terms and Conditions imposed by said TPSS in relation to said software will apply in their entirety, without prejudice to the variant provisions of the Terms and Conditions and other rules.
III. Allowed jurisdictions
13. The User accepts that he is obliged to know the legislation of his country of residence or use of the Site, in relation to online gambling and games. The user must bear in mind that the legal requirements vary from one country to another. The user accepts full responsibility to comply with all obligations related to the applicable jurisdiction.
14. It is the sole responsibility of the User to verify if there is any prohibition to gamble money in their country of residence or use of the Site.
IV. Player accounts:
15. If any element of the Site requires the User to open an Account (in this document also referred to as a Player Account), the User can open said account by completing the registration form provided by the Site. Betdiamond has the right to refuse to open an account, at its sole discretion.
16. All information provided by the User must be correct. The User must immediately inform Betdiamond in the event of any change in the information. Betdiamond may verify the veracity of the information received, either by its own means or through third parties. Betdiamond may request documentary evidence of the information provided. Betdiamond may block or cancel a User's account if the User has provided false or fraudulent information. Providing false or fraudulent information may constitute a crime.
17. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for any information, document or data provided to Betdiamond. Betdiamond may use such information, document or data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. The User must ensure that by providing this information or document, he is not infringing any rights of any third party.
18. The registration, the player account and all the permitted uses of the site are for the exclusive, personal and non-transferable use of the user. Providing personal account information (such as, but not limited to, nickname and password) to third parties, or using such third party information is strictly prohibited. The user is solely responsible for any misuse and / or abuse of his registration, player account and all permitted uses of the site.
19. The User is obliged to immediately notify Betdiamond of any misuse and / or abuse of his registration, Player Account and all permitted uses of the Site. If requested by Betdiamond, the User must provide proof of this fact.
V- Suspension and closure of accounts
20. Betdiamond reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason.
21. In the event that the player requests the closure of their account in accordance with Betdiamond's Responsible Gaming Policy, the account cannot be unlocked before 30 days. Betdiamond reserves the right to identify this need without the customer's request and cancel the account, which will be automatically unlocked after 30 days.
22. You can request the blocking of your account at any time by contacting Customer Service at Whastapp +55 67 9874-5100, by email email@example.com or by online chat. Your account will be automatically reactivated 30 days after the automatic lockout. Your bonuses may expire during your account suspension. Betdiamond will not be able to reinstate any expired Bonuses after account reactivation.
23. Limit of the bet amount: Each user will be responsible for the amount of his bet, except for the restriction established by the profit limit according to his calculation and possible bet limits.
VI- Deposits, Withdrawals, Costs, Security
24. The user needs funds in his player account to participate in money games. The Site operates in the following currencies: US Dollar (USD), Real (BRL).
The minimum deposit amount allowed on the website is R $ 20 or the equivalent in dollars.
25. In the event that the User uses a bank to make a deposit or withdrawal, said bank may charge the corresponding fees. Betdiamond is not responsible for such charges. The User can find more information about the payment options and costs on the Payment Methods page of the Website.
26. The User understands that by using the Site he may lose funds deposited in his Player Account.
27. The Player cannot deposit funds into his Account and withdraw them without having played and completed the established Rollover and n these General Terms and Conditions. Refunds of deposits can be made once, with a minimum of R $ 100 to be returned, and a fee of 20% of the amount returned will be charged to cover administrative expenses. Returns are subject to Betdiamond's sole discretion.
28. The User will not receive any type of income for the funds deposited in his Player Account.
29. By depositing funds in his Player Account, the User declares that said funds are not illegal nor are they derived from any illegal source or activity, directly or indirectly.
30. When depositing or withdrawing from his Player Account, the User will only use the financial reserves that belong to him by right.
31. For security reasons, withdrawals will only be paid to the User who has registered on the Site and has opened a Player Account where the funds to be withdrawn are located. Withdrawals will not be paid to third party accounts. At the discretion of the Site, in some cases proof of identity and residence or other information and documents will be required before Betdiamond will allow a deposit or withdrawal, in order to confirm the identity of the User and also for security and anti-fraud reasons. In some cases, this process can delay the payment of withdrawals.
32. Betdiamond is not responsible for any delay in payment when the User provides incorrect or incomplete information, as well as does not provide the documents and information requested by the Site in a timely manner, or due to an error, malfunction or delay on the part from third parties. as payment providers, banks or for reasons of force majeure.
33. In the event of suspected illegal or fraudulent activity by the User, Betdiamond may retain existing funds in the User's player Account.
34. Betdiamond may use providers or payment processors to receive or pay funds, or act on its behalf.
35. Betdiamond may decide that certain payment methods are no longer accepted on the Site, or for a period of time, or accepted under certain conditions.
36. Betdiamond operates in accordance with international financial standards. In this way, Betdiamond's security and anti-fraud department is authorized to withhold any type of financial transaction and amounts suspected of fraud.
VII. Close a player account and inactive accounts
37. The User can cancel his Player Account at any time. The User may request Betdiamond to return the available balance when requesting the closure of their account and within 90 days after the closure. After this period, the User will no longer be able to claim any balance in his account. The refund of the available balance must be requested by means of a withdrawal request. Possible fees and conditions related to the withdrawal will apply, as defined in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. Betdiamond may collect fees, fees and costs incurred prior to the closing and execution of the available balance refund request.
38. In the event that an account is inactive for a period of 180 days or more, Betdiamond reserves the right to close the account and deduct any remaining balances. Betdiamond will endeavor to communicate with the affected customer in advance through available communication channels, including but not limited to email and SMS.
39. Any amounts deposited at Betdiamond must be used exclusively for games and bets on the site. Withdrawal of such amounts will only be allowed after a rollover of at least 1 time the amount deposited. If the user wishes to withdraw the deposited amount and/or the winnings before complying with this rule, a 20% fee will be charged on the requested amount for administrative fees.
40. Claiming Bonus - Unless otherwise stated in the promotion, only one bonus can be claimed per promotion.
41. Rollover / Gambling Requirements: Unless otherwise stated in the promotion, Bonuses and deposits are subject to the minimum Rollover / Gambling requirements depending on the playing area.
42. The Rollover must be completed in its entirety before a withdrawal of winnings is requested. The possibility of combining Rollover between the different playing areas will depend on each promotion.
43. Bonus credits are for wagering only. The user will not be able to request withdrawal before completing the Rollover requirements.
44. Bonuses work separately, just like your Rollover, and are counted one at a time. Therefore, to receive the next Bonus you must have completed the current one.
45. All Bonuses are paid only one per registry, computer, person, family, email address and / or any place where computers are in common use.
46. It is prohibited for employees, directly or i
ndirectly, affiliates, subcontractors or suppliers of Betdiamond, open a player account and participate in the games. Betdiamond may withhold or cancel payments to employees or affiliates who have participated in cash games.
47. Betdiamond is not responsible for the malfunction of the User's computer. Game malfunction voids all games and prizes, at Betdiamond's sole discretion.
48. The prizes can be claimed by the User when requesting a withdrawal, simply by clicking on "Withdraw". Withdrawals confirmed and authorized by the Site will be paid within four (4) business days for Brazil and five (5) business days for the rest of the world. Deposit withdrawals that have not been used for betting at Betdiamond or free games withdrawals that have not been deposited will be charged 20% of the requested withdrawal amount.
49. The maximum amount that a User can withdraw weekly is R $ 10,000 or the equivalent in dollars.
50. Withdrawals confirmed and authorized by the Site will be paid within four (4) business days for Brazil and five (5) business days for the rest of the world, not counting the day the request was made.
51. Prizes over R $ 1,000.00 are subject to verification and reconciliation. In these cases, the withdrawal payment can be extended for another five (5) business days.
52. Withdrawal requests are only allowed and carried out when made through the Site. Betdiamond will only pay a prize, withdraw or execute any other transaction when the User complies with all the conditions and does not violate any of the rules established in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, which will be supervised by Betdiamond.
53. Betdiamond reserves the right to deny and / or cancel the Bonuses and the winnings obtained from these Bonuses if there is a breach of the terms and conditions, multiple Bonus requests for "suspicious memberships", deposit fraud or schemes to defraud Betdiamond. Management's decision is final.
54. Due to technical limitations of the developer or restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction of the license, some games may not be eligible for casino or sports bonuses.
55. Betdiamond reserves the right to modify, alter, interrupt or terminate any promotion for any reason without prior notification to players.
VIII. Intellectual Property Rights
56. Any brand, logo or other material published on the Site or Internet domain, and all technical systems and software on or related to the Site, are and will be the intellectual property of Betdiamond and / or Suppliers and / or other third parties. . The User may not use such materials without the prior written permission of Betdiamond or third parties who have such rights. If the User infringes any intellectual property published on the Site, the User will be liable for any resulting damage.
57. The User may not use or publish links to the Site and / or internal pages of the Site, in any way, without the express written consent of Betdiamond.
58. The use of any tool or other manual or automated process to monitor or copy the Site and its content is prohibited without the express written consent of Betdiamond. It is prohibited to use any equipment, software or technique to (attempt) to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site and its systems. The User is not allowed any action that incurs a disproportionate and unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Site. The User may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or make public any content on the Site without the express written consent of Betdiamond or third parties who own intellectual property rights over said works.
59. The rights and / or obligations of the User under these Terms and Conditions and other Rules are not transferable. Betdiamond can transfer its rights and / or obligations to third parties without notifying the User. The User accepts this transfer in advance.
60. If any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable, that provision will be modified to reflect the intent of the party. All other provisions remain in full force and effect.
61. Betdiamond has no responsibility for information on the website in third party media.